As you might have already discovered, you can call your customers from the Pipeliner CRM Desktop App on your mobile phone. However, if you prefer to call your customers using Skype, you can use the following Pipeliner CRM integration with Skype.
How Skype Calling over Desktop Works
If you are already using latest the latest version of Pipeliner CRM, you can follow these steps to initiate a Skype call via the Pipeliner CRM desktop app.
1. Go to Skype and find a Skype username.
2. Create a URL with the Skype username to be able to call using the web browser. Example of Todd Martin URL: skype:toddcmartin?call (toddcmartin is a Skype username)
3. Convert this url to the URL accepted by Pipeliner using is.gd services.
4. Go to "Contacts" in Pipeliner CRM.
5. Open the related contact for the Skype contact you are creating.
6. Click on the "Skype" icon within the contact detail.
7. Enter the shortened url to the Skype profile, and save the update to this contact. Close the contact.
8. Click on it to call a customer using Skype.
9. Confirm the call within Skype.
This is how you can update all your contacts or accounts in order to initiate Skype calls to them through Pipeliner CRM.