PLAN AVAILABILITY | × Personal × Personal Plus ✓ Starter ✓ Business ✓ Enterprise
With Pipeliner CRM you can customize your CRM to exactly fit your business needs. By introducing Pipeliner CRM Arithmetica, you can add the "Hints" description to your fields, create validation rules and now also the multi-select picklist. Learn how you can create and add multi-select picklist custom fields into your CRM forms:
What is the multi-select picklist?
A multi-select picklist enables you to create a custom field in the application in order to give users the chance to pick up multiple options within one field. Here is the list of all the possibilities for creating this custom field.
- Add a multi-select picklist into an account, contact, lead or opportunity form.
- Make a multi-select picklist required.
- Make a "specific number of options" required.
- Add a multi-select picklist on the mobile.
How can you create a multi-select picklist?
In order to create a multi-select picklist of checkboxes, please follow these steps:
- Run Pipeliner CRM
- Click on your profile picture on the top-right part of the application.
- Click on "Administration".
- Within the navigation menu of Pipeliner Admin, select "Fields and Forms".
- Pick the form you would like to edit, and add a picklist to it. In our case we will alter the contact form as we show you how to create a custom multi-select picklist for "Contact Types".
- Click "Edit Form".
- Click "Create New Field".
- From the available options, find "Multiple Checkbox".
- Give a name to, and create all the options within the picklist.
- Drag and drop the field into the form.
- Review the field settings.
- Click "save", and also save the form.
- Publish changes.
How can I use a multi-select picklist?
If you would like to use a recently created multi-select picklist, you need to open a contact.
- Run Pipeliner
- Sync the customization changes.
- Click "Accts and Contacts".
- Click "Contacts".
- Click "Open" within the corresponding contact.
- Find your created field and fill it in.
Tip: You can add any custom field into a report in order to report on it. The same also applies also for a multi-select picklist: just add this field into the contact report and find out more about its values.