PLAN AVAILABILITY | × Personal × Personal Plus ✓ Starter ✓ Business ✓ Enterprise
In December 2016, we released Pipeliner CRM native MS Outlook Add-In. It's absolutely great! You have to try it if you are an MS Outlook user. We bound together these applications over a calling feature. Last time we discussed how you can initiate a call over the Pipeliner CRM Desktop app on your mobile device. This time we will take a look at how you can initiate a call over the Pipeliner CRM MS Outlook Add-In on your mobile device.
Must have checklist
- You need to have the latest release of Pipeliner CRM.
- Here is how you can check your current version (the current version is Pipeliner CRM Continuity):
- Here is how you can upgrade to the latest Pipeliner CRM version.
- You need to have installed the Pipeliner CRM Mobile App.
- You need to have the Starter, Business or Enterprise Pipeliner CRM Version.
- You need to have one of the following MS Outlook versions: Outlook.com account, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Business Essentials, Microsoft Exchange Online Plans 1 and 2, or Microsoft Azure.
Meet the Pipeliner CRM MS Outlook Inbox Add-In
Here is a short video explaining your NEW Pipeliner CRM MS Outlook Inbox Add-In: Play in a new window.
How Calling over MS Outlook Works
So, you are now using the latest Pipeliner CRM version, you have installed Pipeliner CRM on your mobile, you have the product version that supports it and you have the compatible version of MS Outlook. Let's call one of your customers over the MS Outlook. In this scenario we will be using Online Web Version of MS Outlook.
- Sign in to your MS Outlook Account. You will have to have activated Pipeliner CRM for Outlook.
- Go to the Inbox.
- Click on any email in your inbox that you have received from a customer.
- Click on the Pipeliner CRM Icon within the Email Detail.
- Sign into your Pipeliner CRM Account.
- Select a team space (if you have more than one) with which you would like to connect data.
- Pipeliner CRM MS Outlook Inbox Add-In will now relate data from Pipeliner CRM with the Email sender.
- Click on the phone number to initiate a call on your mobile phone.
- Now, Pipeliner will send this request to your mobile phone.
- You should now see the notification of the outgoing call on your mobile phone. Pipeliner uses iOS and Android notification systems to notify you of outgoing phone calls (below is an example of the iOS app notification).
- Confirm the call on your mobile and you are done!
Note: By using this feature, you are using your own cell phone service provider for calling your customers. TIP: You can use this feature almost everywhere throughout the Pipeliner CRM application, where you are able to access the phone number.