PLAN AVAILABILITY | × Personal × Personal Plus ✓ Starter ✓ Business ✓ Enterprise
Do you use MS Outlook with MS Exchange Online Server? With the latest update of Pipeliner CRM, you can sync your MS Outlook contacts using Pipeliner CRM MS Exchange Integration.
Here’s how it works:
A Must-Have Checklist
In order to use MS Exchange Integration to sync your MS Outlook contacts between Pipeliner CRM and Outlook, you must have:
- Online cloud version of MS Exchange Server
- MS Outlook Version connected to that MS Exchange Server
- Latest Pipeliner CRM Version
How to Activate Sync of MS Outlook Contacts in Pipeliner CRM
In order to activate the sync of contacts between MS Outlook (over MS Exchange) with Pipeliner, you need to go to your Pipeliner CRM Accounts settings.
- Click on your Profile Picture.
- Click on "Account Settings".
- Go to "Apps".
- Scroll Down to the section "Contacts".
- Click "Activate" Microsoft Exchange Contacts.
- Enter your MS Exchange account details (you can also enter details for your Office 365 account or outlook.com account)
- Define the sync settings
- Sync Type
- Bi-directional Sync (Exchange <--> Pipeliner)
- Uni-directional Sync (Exchange --> Pipeliner)
- Uni-directional Sync (Exchange <-- Pipeliner)
- Delete Protection
- Never delete contacts in Pipeliner
- Always delete contacts in Pipeliner
- Sync Type
- Click "Save" to create a connection and start syncing contacts between Outlook and Pipeliner.
How to Sync MS Outlook Contacts with Pipeliner CRM
Once you have set up the integration between MS Exchange and Pipeliner CRM, you can sync your own data between these two services.
Pipeliner CRM creates a dedicated folder within your Outlook. In order to get your contacts from Outlook to Pipeliner CRM, simply copy or move those contacts to that dedicated folder.
Other Pipeliner CRM to Outlook Sync Features & Tips
- E-mail notification when the changes on contacts have been made.
- The integration itself enables you to sync all contacts where you are the Owner
- Only the default contacts fields from Outlook are being synced to Pipeliner CRM and vice versa. Custom fields are not being synchronized.
- Unlimited contacts sync.
If you use Microsoft for your business, then the integration with Pipeliner is right for you.