PLAN AVAILABILITY | × Personal x Personal Plus x Starter ✓ Business ✓ Enterprise
When a sales opportunity is moved from one step to the next in your sales pipeline, you can set it up so that necessary sales activities will be suggested. It’s totally automatic: salespeople will know exactly what to do and when to do it, so activities and tasks are never forgotten.
About Automatic Task Scheduling
With Pipeliner CRM, you can now create tasks that will be automatically suggested as salespeople move an opportunity into the next stage of the sales pipeline.
- Tasks are suggested automatically as an opportunity is moved from one stage to another.
- Edit these tasks or save them, and have reminders and due dates set automatically.
- Set your own tasks to be suggested for each stage.
Video: Introducing Pipeliner CRM's Automatic Tasks Scheduling [Intro]
Screencast: Play in a new window.
Pipeliner CRM Automatic Task Scheduling: Application
Below we will show you how auto-scheduled tasks work within Pipeliner CRM. In order to auto-schedule tasks, you first need to first configure them. If you have not yet configured your tasks, learn how to do so first. Once you have your tasks configured, follow these steps to auto-schedule them.
- Run Pipeliner
- Go to the "Pipeline".
- Pick an opportunity you would like to move. Drag and drop it into the next stage in your sales pipeline.
- Pipeliner will suggest that you create tasks according to the template created in the Pipeliner Admin. Tip: You can edit the task here before moving the sales opportunity to the next step of your sales process, or even deselect the task in order to not auto-schedule it.
- Click "Save" and all tasks will be auto-scheduled for you.
- Open the opportunity you have just moved in the pipeline.
- Go to the Activities list and you will see the tasks that have been scheduled. Tip: On the right, you can see the tasks you need to accomplish within the corresponding sales step of the sales pipeline. The auto-scheduled tasks are already available.
- Here you can find the auto-scheduled task within Pipeliner CRM Task Board.
The activities can be edited with dates and times, or they can simply be saved. If they are just saved, the salesperson can open the opportunity, go to Activities, and see that Pipeliner has automatically scheduled the tasks with the appropriate due dates and reminders.