With Pipeliner CRM anyone can configure relevant and insightful Sales Reports. There is no need to hire an expensive admin or train a specialist. Managers can easily create their own sales reports and keep their finger always on the pulse of the business. With Pipeliner CRM we’ve made several key enhancements to Sales Reporting and Sales Analysis Management. One of the key enhancements makes it possible to organize your sales reports into the shared folders. Let's take a look at this now.
Pipeliner CRM Shared Sales Reports Folders
Pipeliner CRM enables you to organize your reports into shared folders. Important: Pipeliner CRM does not enable the creation of private folders at this time. We will be introducing this feature in the future. All report folders are shared within your sales organization. Once you create a folder in the reports list, the folder will be accessible to all your team members.
How to Work with Sales Reports Folders [Video Tutorial]
Screencast: Play in a new window.
How to Create a New Shared Folder
All folders for reports are shared folders. Please be sure that you (or your team) create the right naming convention for your report structure. In order to create shared folder in the sales reports, follow these steps:
- Run Pipeliner CRM
- Click on "Reports" and click "Management Reports".
- On the left side of the screen you will find all your available reports. Click on the "Create New" button within the top menu.
- Click on "Folder".
- Give a folder a name and hit the "Save" button.
The folder will be created in the root of the reports structure. If you would like to create a shared folder within an existing folder, just select that existing folder and follow the steps described above to create new folder.
How to Move Sales Reports into the Shared Folder
In order to move a sales report into the folder, just drag and drop a report into the corresponding folder:
- Select the Report you would like to move the the new folder.
- Drag and drop the report into the folder.
By using drag and drop system you can also move a whole folder into another folder. All reports within the moved folder will be moved with it as well.
How to Delete a Shared Folder
When you delete a shared folder, all reports within that folder will be automatically moved up in the folder structure. In order to delete a folder, follow these steps:
- Click on the folder you would like to delete.
- Click on the "Delete" button within the top menu.
- Confirm the deletion. All reports within the folder will be moved up in the folder structure.