The number of features within Pipeliner CRM has grown considerably over the last few years. In customer relationship software, the most important feature is still accessibility of the record detail, where we all store vital information about our sales opportunities, leads, accounts and contacts. When developing new features, we always look over this functionality all over again: how to easily access record detail. Here are 4 Quick Shortcuts to "Go into Detail" in Pipeliner CRM Records:
What does "Go into Detail" mean?
In the sales CRM you can track numerous types of records. We simplified it in Pipeliner CRM by breaking data down into four primary types of records:
- Account - A customer, the individual or company, with whom you are working on a lead or opportunity.
- Contact - A customer, the individual or company with whom you are working on a lead or opportunity. Most of time contacts are linked to an account.
- Lead - An unqualified opportunity – a potential customer with the possibility of proceeding on into the sales pipeline.
- Opportunity - A deal that you have the possibility to close.
Each record has it's own different visualization in Pipeliner CRM. Here is the example of the opportunity record as it appears within the Pipeline View: This is the overview or list view. If you would like to edit or review a sales opportunity just double-click on it within the pipeline, and you gain a greater view of detail of that data: When you open the sales opportunity, you will see its detail--all vital information about your potential deal.
So what does "Go into Detail" mean? It's a process of opening any record in CRM in order to access it's vital information, such as form with fields, activities or documents.
Here are 4 Quick Shortcuts to "Go into Detail" of Records in Pipeliner CRM
By default you can access records details by following these two actions:
- Double-click - Just double-click on the record in order to open it and access it's detail.
- "Quick-View" - A quick-view is an informative toolbar showing the most important data of that record. In order to open record detail using quick-view, simply mouse over the record. Quick-view will then appear, and you can click the "Open" icon.
Besides these main features for accessing record detail, we added functionality in a couple of other places so you can use and access record detail in different ways:
With its breakthrough Navigator functionality, Pipeliner CRM moves far beyond the standard concept of a CRM dashboard. We have brought more focused and innovative ways of bringing instant intelligence to all users, no matter their function in the organization--intelligence that cuts out the noise for users, allowing them to easily navigate complexity and focus immediately, and in real-time, on what is most important. One of the Navigator components is "Target Overview" or target trend chart. If you would like to "Go into Detail" of the records on the trend chart, follow these steps:
- Open Navigator.
- Mouse over the "Target" trend chart, and click on the "dot" to open it's detail in order to explore sales opportunities details.
You can do the same thing with any of the other types of values in the Target Overview.
With Pipeliner CRM Sales Performance Insights you can perform an analysis of rep or team performance. It’s as simple as a few mouse clicks into Pipeliner’s Performance Insights feature to discover how reps or teams compare to one another, who is doing well and who perhaps needs coaching or mentoring. You can "Go into Detail" of the records in Insights by following these steps:
- Run Insights.
- Configure Insights according to your preferences.
- Open one of your team members by clicking on the person's name.
- Enable only one key performance indicator (disable all but one as the "Go into Detail' action works when only one KPI is active).
- Click on the "dot" to open it's detail in order to explore sales opportunities details.
With Pipeliner CRM, sales managers can easily create their own sales reports and monitor their teams in real time. But reports are not just for sales management—salespeople can greatly benefit from having an easily accessible and customizable sales report at their disposal. This allows each salesperson to more efficiently manage their own pipelines. Once you create a report, you can also easily "Go into Detail" of the displayed records by following these steps:
- Run Reports.
- Open one of the reports you have created.
- Click on a record within the report list.
#4: Global Search
For all main records in the application, you can use Global Search, located in the top right of the application.
- Go to the "Global Search".
- Type in the search term and click on it, in order to "Go into Detail" for that record.
As you can see from the screenshot above, Pipeliner CRM's global search reduces the records on the screen as well.
[Pro Tip] Access Records List via Record Detail
When you open any record in Pipeliner CRM, you can review all other records within the detail as well.
This option helps you to review your records very quickly and without the hassle of opening/closing records.