Pipeliner CRM enables you to track won opportunities within the interactive, visually appealing sales pipeline. The unique benefit of Pipeliner CRM is that you can close the opportunity as won, and still leave it in the last pipeline step, if there are any further sales activities needed prior moving the won opportunity to the Archive. With the release of Pipeliner CRM Continuity you can now run a report on those opportunities--that is, to have a report showing you all won opportunities that have not been yet archived and need further sales activities. Here is how:
How to run a report on won opportunities not yet archived
In Pipeliner CRM, an opportunity can show in one of the following statuses:
- Open - The sales opportunity sits in the pipeline process, and is moved by sales actions and activities into the next steps of the sales process.
- Lost - The sales opportunity does not go through the remainder of the sales process--that is, the potential customer did not decide to purchase your product and the opportunity never made it to the last step of your process.
- Won - The sales opportunity becomes a real business value--you earn another happy customer.
- It might be that you need to finish couple of after sales activities, in which case you can leave the opportunity in the Won step.
- If you believe you have done everything that is needed, you can move the opportunity to the pipeline archive.
Even though you can see all opportunities within the Won step on your pipeline, sometimes you need to run a report on them:
- Run Pipeliner
- Click "Reports" › Select "Management Reports".
- Click "Create New" › Select "Report".
- Give a report a name and select report type "Opportunity".
- Click on the "Report Settings".
- Under "Display Columns" click on the "Choose" button.
- Remove all available columns at first to clean-up the report.
- Add the columns you prefer to have in the report plus "Is Archive" and "Opportunity Status". Click "Save." Pipeliner CRM generates a report for all opportunities you have access to, according to the "Role" settings within the report settings.
- Now, you can limit the report the show only those opportunities that are won and not archived. Go to the filter.
- Turn on the filter.
- Switch to the "Custom" filter.
- Click "Add Field".
- Find "Is Archived" and add it to the filter.
- Change the default settings to "Is Archive" "No".
- Add another filter condition for "Opportunity Status" as we did for the "Is Archived". Set up the filter status to be "Won."
- Here is the report showing you the won opportunities that have not been yet archived.
Tip: Alter the filter or role settings according to your preferences to see the exact reports you prefer.