Pipeliner CRM Google Sheets Add-On for Document Templates enables you to populate your contracts, sales quotes or any other documents with the data from Pipeliner CRM.
PLAN AVAILABILITY | × Personal × Personal Plus ✓ Starter ✓ Business ✓ Enterprise
About Pipeliner CRM Google Sheets Add-On for Document Templates
With the new Pipeliner CRM Google Docs and Sheets Add-Ons, you are able to do what was only possible in the Microsoft Office until now i.e. create document template that are automatically populated with the data from Pipeliner CRM.
Pipeliner CRM Google Sheets Add-On for Document Templates enables you to create document templates and populate them with the Pipeliner CRM Data from following records:
What are the system requirements?
- Google Account- You need to have a Google account, from which you can access Google Sheets and Google Docs.
- Pipeliner Account- You need to have Pipeliner Account. If you do not have one yet, do not hesitate to sign up for Pipeliner CRM.
How does it work?
All happens within your Google account. You have to be signed into your Google account as well as to your Google drive as the file created will be automatically saved to your Google Drive.
Screencast: Play in the new window.
- How to Install Pipeliner CRM Google Sheets Add-On
- How to Create a Document Template using Pipeliner CRM Google Add-On
- How to Fill a Document Template using Pipeliner CRM Data
During this process you will activate Pipeliner Google Add-on within your Google Sheets account.
- Open your browser and login to your Google account. Click the ''tools icon'' of your Google account as seen on the screenshot below and select Sheets.
- Click on the "Add-ons" and from the dropdown menu select the option "Get Add-Ons".
- Search for "Pipeliner" within the Add-Ons list and once the search results show you the list of Pipeliner CRM Add-Ons click on the "+Free" to install it under your Google Account into your Google Sheets.
Do you use Google Docs for your Document Templates? Learn more about Pipeliner CRM Google Sheets Add-On for Document Templates.
Using a simple step-by-step guide, you can create a company based Google Sheets templates (e.g. business contracts, sales proposals or project outlines) and link the fields from Pipeliner CRM lead, opportunity, account or contact records to their placeholders in those documents.
Here are the steps you need to follow to create a template.
- When done click on "Pipeliner CRM Templates" within the Add-Ons list and click ''Start'.
- After you clicked ''Start'' the Pipeliner Add-on will appear on the side bar on the right. Sign in to your Pipeliner CRM Account.
- After successful login, you will be able to drag and drop fields from Pipeliner to your Template as seen below. In step one you select your space if you have more than one. Step 2 will be mapping the fields and Step 3 is - Create Template and click Finish.
- When the template is created you can start using it.
After you create document templates with the Pipeliner CRM fields placeholders, your users can easily use this document to populate it with the data from, for example, a contact in Pipeliner CRM such as email address, phone number, street address or any other field that you use in Pipeliner CRM. This applies to all main Pipeliner CRM record types; Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and Accounts.
The following steps describe the process of using created template by Pipeliner CRM users.
- Find a contact you want to use the Template against.
- When desired contact is found/selected.
- Choose a name of the template doc.
- Click the last option - Fill template.
During this process your template has been filled in with the data from Pipeliner CRM. However, it's not filling in the template itself but creating a dedicated file instead. You can then access this file within your Google Drive.
After you fill in the template with the data from Pipeliner CRM, you can immediately use this template again to fill another document.