Sometimes Pipeliner stops while synchronizing or crashes on the synchronization.
There is a reason for it and to help us troubleshot quicker where the problem lies you can find the Sync Phases below.
Once the Synchronization fails, take a note of the percentage where PL stopped and email it to us.
Pipleiner DB Version 11.0.0 and higher
- 0% - 5% - Schema sync
- 0 - 1 - Prepare data for schema update
- 1 - 4 - Remote Call
- 4 - 5 - Write
- 5 - 100 - Foreground sync phase
- 5 - 5.95 - Prepare for sync
- 5.95 - 9.75 - Read local database and prepare data for sending(db)
- 9.75 - 76.25 - Remote call
- 9.75 - 23.05 - PUT - uploading data to server
- 23.05 - 49.65 - POST - server is processing data
- 49.65 - 75.585 - GET - downloading data from server
- 75.585 - 76.25 - DELETE - sending server to delete data
- 76.25 - 100 - Write data from server