There are three labels available in Pipeliner CRM for prioritizing opportunities:
- The green “Focus” symbol is shaped like a target and indicates which opportunities you want your salespeople to focus on.
- The red "Hot" symbol is shaped like a flame and indicates which opportunities are likely to close sooner.
- The blue "Stalled" symbol is shaped like a pause and indicates which opportunities are delayed in your pipeline.
These labels are a great way for you to visualize the opportunities in your pipeline at a glance.
Adding a Label from the Pipeline View
1. From the Navigation bar, click on Opportunities.
2. Open the Power Panel.
3. On the Lead/Opportunity Card, click “Show Labels”. Click “Save.”
4. You can now click on an opportunity card and select a label.
Adding a Label from Within an Opportunity
1. Click on, or search for an opportunity.
2. Click on one of the labels.