If your business involves multiple currencies, you may set up a currency exchange rate in Pipeliner CRM.
- Open your profile and go to “Administration.”
2. In the Administration section, go to the Currency section and click on the “Create’ button.
3. Here you may select the currency (symbol will be assigned automatically), the date from which the exchange rate is valid (if an Exchange Rates List does not currently exist in Pipeliner CRM) and the exchange rate.
Please note that the exchange rate works towards the base currency. For example, if the base currency is USD, the exchange rate for EUR will be 0.85. However if the base currency is EUR, the exchange rate for USD will be 1.17.
4. You may also create multiple exchange rates with different exchange rates for the future.
5. Once the exchange rates list is created, please run manual synchronization. Then the option to select from multiple currencies will be shown.