If you are experiencing synchronization issues, please ensure you have an active and stable internet connection as synchronization requires a connection to the internet. The very first connection of your Pipeliner with the cloud is called "Initial Synchronization". We have encountered that the the code, initial synchronization failed, could occurr when you use unreliable WIFI connection to the internet. Easily trouble shoot this issue here.
- Team Pipeline is unreachable
- #10 - Team pipeline uses older version then your application. Contact your team pipeline administrator and consider upgrade of team pipeline.
- #11 - Team pipeline uses higher version than your application. Please upgrade your application with higher version!
Initial synchronization is a process of transferring your data from/to the server for the very first time after first successful sign in to Pipeliner. The initial synchronization process can take more time then the general synchronization due to the amount of data that needs to be transferred. In order to successfully synchronize pipeliner, please try also one of the solutions below:
- [Antivirus] Please turn off your antivirus during the initial synchronization.
- [Proxy] Please try to use direct connection to the internet instead of proxy.
- [Wifi] Please try to use cable internet connect rather then Wifi.
- [Adobe Air] Try to download and update the Adobe AIR to its latest version on the following link http://get.adobe.com/air/
If you still cannot initially synchronize, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are receiving this error message, you need to upgrade your team pipeline environment to the latest version of Pipeliner. In order to upgrade your team pipeline please follow the instructions below:
- Open your favorite web-browser and go to "Pipeliner Admin Portal": Customer Portal.
- Sign in to "Pipeliner Admin Portal" with your Pipeliner account
- Under the "Manage Sales Pipeline(s)" click the "Select" (check-mark icon) within the "Actions" column to select your team pipeline.
- Click the "Upgrade" button to upgrade your team pipeline.
Once you upgrade your team pipeline, try to login to your account within Pipeliner application and you should be able to continue to work with Pipeliner.
If you are receiving this error message, you need to upgrade Pipeliner to the latest version. In order to upgrade Pipeliner please follow the instructions below:
- Follow this link to get Pipeliner and download Pipeliner file according to your language and operating system.
- Install Pipeliner
Once you upgrade Pipeliner, try to login to your account within Pipeliner application and you should be able to continue to work with Pipeliner.