Pipeliner Assistant helps you to automate your daily sales activities. It helps you to save time and makes your work more efficient!
Meet Pipeliner Assistant Now:
Pipeliner Assistant is great feature in helping you to perform repetitive tasks automatically as well as auto-fill fields e.g. when qualifying the lead into an opportunity or store email copies you sent to your business contacts.
Where can I find Pipeliner Assistant?
In order to access Pipeliner Assistant please follow these steps:
- Click on the „Username“ in the upper right corner.
- Select Account settings from the menu.
- Open Preferences.
- Select which of the Pipeliner Assistant features you want to use.
- Save the settings. Please see explanation below for the Pipeliner Assistant features.
What tasks can Pipeliner Assistant automate?
- Auto-create account when qualifying lead to opportunity - Pipeliner searches for the data similar to the lead data. If no match is found, new account is created with data from the lead.
- Auto-create contact when qualifying lead to opportunity - Pipeliner searches for the data similar to the lead data and account data. If no match is found, new contact is created with data from the lead.
- Auto-link accounts and contacts within opportunity/lead form - When creating opportunity or lead, you can enter account or contact. After you enter either Account or Contact, Pipeliner automatically looks-up for the other and fill it in, if match is found.
- Auto-populate data when creating a new account or contact - Pipeliner fills in fields when creating new contact from account or vice versa.
- Auto-highlight field value when focus - If selected, field value is selected in order to make copying or deleting the data easier. Otherwise you have to select the content manually.
- Bcc Pipeliner email address when sending emails - Adds you Pipeliner Email Address as a Bcc. This allows you to track emails you send from withint Pipeliner without using IMAP integration.