You can create a new activity type within the "Administration".
- Task Based Activity: is an act of assigning special to-do action. A task activity enables you to track following data: due date, priority and status.
- Appointment Based Activity: is an act of scheduling a meeting. An appointment activity enables you to track following data: start date, end date and location.
Create a new activity type
- Click on the “User” and select “Administration” from drop down menu.
- Click on "Common lists".
- Click on "Activity Types".
- Click on the “Create” button.
- Configure your activity type according to your preferences and click on the "Save" button.
Note: All Pipeliner users need to synchronize in order to see the changes!