Creating Opportunity in Pipeliner CRM requires linking it with an Account and a Contact first. If your sales process doesn't require Accounts or Contacts, you may disable this in the Pipeliner CRM Administration.
How can I mark an Account or a Contact field ''optional''
- Click on your Profile and select Administration.
- Select Custom Fields and Forms from the main administration menu.
- Choose Opportunity.
- Click on Pencil button next to the field to edit it.
- Search for Account or Contact card and click on Gear wheel button.
- Select Edit Field Options.
- Un-check Mark this field as required option and save.
- Publish Changes and Synchronize Pipeliner.
Accounts or Contacts fields will be still visible in the Opportunity form, therefore you will be able to use them for some Opportunities if required.