Pipeliner CRM Filter is very powerful. You can use the filter with one of two approaches:
- Preset Filter - A preset filter enables you to quickly filter your data according to the most used field in your records: "due date for task."
- Custom Filter - A custom filter enables you to filter your data according to any field in the record, and also to utilize special conditions to really narrow down the results on the screen.
You can use the Pipeliner CRM Filter on almost all CRM features throughout the application, and now including the Activities Screen or Activities Reports!
How to Use Custom Filter to Filter Activities
On the example below, we show you how to use custom filter for activities to filter out the tasks according to priority:
- Run Latest Pipeliner CRM Software (Here is how to upgrade to the latest Pipeliner CRM Version)
- Click on "Activities".
- Here we will be using the Task Board View.
- Click on the Pipeliner CRM Power Panel.
- Click on the "Filter".
- Turn on the Filter in order to set it up.
- By default, you are able to use Preset Filter. In order to access Custom filter, click "Custom".
- Click "Add Field".
- Search for "Priority" in the search box.
- Check the "Priority" box and click "Add".
- From the levels of priority dropdown list, select the "High" option.
- And Pipeliner CRM filters only tasks with high priority.
Do not forget to save this filter as a profile within the Power Panel for future use.