Yesware is an email productivity service for salespeople. You can use Yesware to sync your outbound messages to Pipeliner CRM.
Setting up Bcc Email in Yesware
All you need to do is drop Pipeliner CRM unique address in Yesware’s preferences. In order to do it please follow these steps:
- Click on the “User” in the upper right corner of Pipeliner CRM Application.
- Select “Account Settings“.
- Choose “Apps” from the menu.
- Check Bcc Integration.
- You can press the “Copy” button to copy email address to the clipboard.
- Go to Gmail and click Yesware next to your "Email Address" in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Select "Preferences"
- "Paste" Pipeliner CRM unique address into the field.
Writing Email in Gmail
Now, when you start to write a new message to your prospect, check the box "CRM" within the message window. This way you can be sure that the copy of this outbound email message will be stored within Pipeliner CRM application.
Seeing Email Message in Pipeliner CRM
When you now sync Pipeliner CRM, you will be able to see the email message assigned to the contact in Pipeliner CRM.
Please be sure that the contact with the same email address exists in your Pipeliner CRM database.