Each Pipeliner user needs a Pipeliner User License in order to connect to the company sales pipeline.
Pipeliner enables you to invite as many users to your sales pipeline as you need to. In order to invite another user to your sales team, you need to perform following steps.
Invite users to Pipeliner
- Click on the "User" and select "Pipeline Settings" from drop down menu.
- Click on the "Units, Users & Roles" and select the option "Users".
- Click on "Invite" button.
- Insert the e-mail address of the user(s)
- Setup the user role and sales unit for the invited user(s)
- Set the Sales Unit for the user.
- Click on the "Save" button to send the invitations.