PLAN AVAILABILITY | × Personal × Personal Plus × Starter ✓ Business ✓ Enterprise
Notes are small pieces of paper, that can be attached to any Entity or your Dashboard in Pipeliner. They can contain private information related to the Entity or general information on your Dashboard.
About Notes Management
There is only one type of Notes that can be used in Pipeliner:
- Notes - Are linked to specific Pipeliner Entity, e.g. Opportunity. You can attach any personal information you need about the Entity.
If you want to share Notes with other Pipeliner users, please use „Feeds“ instead. Learn more about Feeds.
How can I create a note?
- Click on the Notes in the Entity detail and select Add Note. Alternatively you can mouse over on entity and select Create Note from the menu.
- Add Note to the text field. It will be saved automatically.
- You can view all Notes related to the Entity by opening Notes tab in the Entity detail. You can mouse over Entity to show Notes on the Pipeline or Address book.
- You can use Drag&Drop to move or re-size the Note on the Pipeline or Address book.