Pipeliner allows you to create auto-scheduled task automatically when Opportunity is moved to specific Sales step.
How to configure Auto-scheduled Tasks
- Click on your profile in the top right corner and select Administration.
- Click on Pipelines option.
- Select Pipeline where you want to add the task and click on Edit (pencil) button.
- Select Sales step and click on the Create Sales Activities option.
- Add Sales Activity and select Activity type you want to use.
- Configure the Activity and Select Auto-Schedule.
- Save changes and synchronize Pipeliner.
Once Opportunity will be moved to specific Sales step, new Activity will be scheduled in your calendar automatically.
Please note, that all users will need to synchronize manually in order to apply the changes.