If you encounter an issue with Pipeliner unable to start and only see the splash-screen ''Starting'' or similar startup issues (please see image below), follow these steps to resolve this issue.
- Close Pipeliner and all Office applications, including Outlook and Microsoft Word.
- Go to the following folder: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Pipeliner.5A8F60606AB9E68112BC6FCD53E816B203E65DCC.1\Local Store
Note that this is a hidden folder, and you need to un-hide the hidden folder first. To learn how to un-hide folders in Windows Control Panel, visit this link for Win XP, Win 7, and Win 8. Windows 10 has the same settings as Windows 8.
- Rename the whole folder “Local Store” to “Local Store old”. If unable to rename, restart your PC and try to rename it again. After restarting, do not open any programs and go straight to the folder rename.
- Launch the Pipeliner application again.
Mac OS X - Close Pipeliner and all office applications.
- Open Finder.
- To access the Library, press Shift + Command + G and type in following path “/users/[username]/library”.
- Open one of the following folders, depending on the version of Adobe Air installed: Preferences or Application Support.
- Open folder Pipeliner.5A8F60606AB9E68112BC6FCD53E816B203E65DCC.1 and select “Local Store”.
- Delete Content and Pipeliner Folders from within this folder (if folder PL (long number) is present in both Preferences and Application Support, repeat the action for both folders).
- Launch Pipeliner Again. Please note that [username] is your Home Folder name. If you don't know, what your shortname is, please check this link on how to find it.
If the problem persists, please do not hesitate to contact us!