If you encounter an issue with Pipeliner unable to start and only see the splash-screen ''Starting'' or similar start-up issues (please see image below), follow these steps to resolve this issue.
- Close Pipeliner and all office applications, this includes Outlook and Microsoft Word.
- Go to the following folder: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Pipeliner.5A8F60606AB9E68112BC6FCD53E816B203E65DCC.1\Local Store (it’s a hidden folder, you need to un-hide the hidden folder first. Answer on how to un-hide folders in Windows - Control Panel is in the following link Win XP, Win 7, Win 8 (Note: Win 10 has the same settings as Win 8 in this case) Also, please note, that [username] is name of the account under which Pipeliner is installed. To find out your username, please check these topics for Win XP, Win 7 and Win 8
- Rename the whole folder Local Store to Local Store old. If unable to rename, restart your PC and try to rename it again. After restaret do not open any programs and go straight to the folder rename.
- Launch the Pipeliner application again.
Mac OS X
- Close Pipeliner and all office applications.
- Open Finder.
- To access Library please press Shift + Command + G and type in following path “/users/[username]/library”.
- Open one of the following folders (depends on the version of Adobe Air installed) – Preferences or Application Support.
- Open folder Pipeliner.5A8F60606AB9E68112BC6FCD53E816B203E65DCC.1 and select Local Store
- Delete Content and Pipeliner Folders from within this folder (if folder PL (long number) is present in both Preferences and Application support, repeat the action for both folders).
- Launch Pipeliner Again. Please note that [username] is your Home Folder name. If you don't know, what your shortname is, please check this topic on how to find it.
If the problem persists, please do not hesitate to contact us!