Syncapps by Cazoomi enables the automatic two-way synchronization between Pipeliner CRM and other services you are already using. Try it yourself for a free and connect your app with Pipeliner now:
What is a Syncapps sync profile?
A Sync profile is the link between two services on Syncapps. "Pipeliner to Constant Contact" is an example of a Sync profile. Your Dashboard lists all of your Sync profiles.
- You must have a unique server API user account for Pipeliner CRM. To create the account, please follow these steps:
- A. Pipeliner User Account is required You can use the API key for a free of charge during your 30-days free trial or during the Pipeliner subscription. However, you will need one Pipeliner user account in order to connect to Pipeliner from external source. It means that one Pipeliner license is required.
- B. Admin Role is required The Pipeliner user you are using for connecting to Pipeliner must have the Admin role. In order to assign an admin role to a Pipeliner user, please perform following steps:- Click on the “User” and select “Administration from drop down menu. a. Click on “Users & Sales Units”. b. Click on the “Edit” icon within the action column for the corresponding Pipeliner user. c. From the drop down menu pick the Standard user & admin role. d. Check the Sales Unit Membership as Member and click “Save”.
- C. API Key is required In order to get API access and API Key, follow the steps below:- Click on the “User” and select “Administration” from drop down menu. a. Click on “Sales Pipeline” and “API Access” b. From the main navigation menu click on the “Show API Access Details and use these details to connect your external source to Pipeliner.
- Create Syncapps Account 1. Visit Syncapps and click on Sign up in the upper right corner. 2. Fill in the required information and click on Start Free Trial.
- Create Application Account to link with Pipeliner. Make sure, that you have created an account for the application you want to link with Pipeliner. You will be prompted for the valid username and password during process.
Create new sync profile
- Open your Syncapps dashboard.
- Click on the Sync profiles in the main menu.
- Select Create a New Sync Profile.
- Name the profile and select application you wish to link with Pipeliner. You can also search for your application in the browse apps.
- Fill in Pipeliner API information and select which data you want to synchronize.
- Fill in application login and other required information.
- Enable add-ons if required.
- You can map additional fields if necessary. Default fields are already mapped for you.
- Finish the setup. Now you can schedule, when the synchronization will occur. Please note, that you need Syncapps license in order to do so. Trial users must synchronize manually from this screen.
- You can check, if profile was created successfully and last time of the synchronization on your Dashboard - Sync profiles.
Check if Integration is working in Pipeliner
You should see desired results in Pipeliner after synchronization (e.g. new Contacts from Constant Contact created in Pipeliner). If not, make sure, that Sync profile is enabled and set properly.