Pipeliner enables you to easily create a company hierarchy, differentiated by all company divisions into the sales units. There could be various reasons why you cannot see the sales unit, you are assigned to. The most common ones are the following:
- You are not assigned to the particular missing sales unit
- You did not synchronize your Pipeliner
To be able to choose from the sales units you have created, you need to be a member or manager of those units and you need to have your pipeline synchronized.
Assign user to a sales unit
- Click on the “User” and select “Administration” from drop down menu.
- Click on "Units, Users & Roles".
- Click on the "Edit" icon within the action column for the corresponding Pipeliner user.
- Edit the user role and sales unit membership and click "Save".
- Synchronize your pipeline.
In order to see the changes, you need to close pipeline configurator and synchronize Pipeliner.