You can edit the custom field within the "Pipeline Settings".
Edit a custom field
- Click on the “User” and select “Pipeline Settings” from drop down menu.
- Click on "Fields & Forms".
- Click on the corresponding Pipeliner Form you would like to customize i.e. Account, Contact, Lead or Opportunity.
- Click on the "Edit" (pencil icon) within the "Actions" column for the corresponding custom field. You can edit the field within the Form directly as well.
- Edit the custom field and click "Save".
Note: You must publish the changes! After publishing, all Pipeliner users need to synchronize in order to see the changes!