You can export your report data into the Excel within the "Management Reports".
Export Report into Excel
- Go to "Reports" and click on "Management Reports".
- In the upper right-hand corner of the application screen click on "Options" (a big-wheel icon).
- Configure the "Options" according to your preferences and Pipeliner will generate for your the report, on-the-fly!
- Once you are satisfied with generated report, click the "Export" button within the Management Report menu.
- Select the "Excel Workbook (XLSX)", click "Save" and Pipeliner will generate an Excel file for you.