Pipeliner enables you to filter all your data in the reports using the "Management Reports" tool. You can use standard filter to filter the data according to the default Pipeliner fields or filter the data according to every field in Pipeliner (default or custom).
Filter data in a report
Pipeliner Standard Filter lets you filter according to the default Pipeliner fields. You can change and filter the data in the report in the "Reports" under "Options" settings.
- Go to "Reports" and click on "Management Reports".
- In the upper right-hand corner of the application screen click on "Options" (a big-wheel icon).
- Within the "Options" settings click on "Filter Settings" and turn the filter on by click the "On" button.
- Configure the "Filter Settings" according to your preferences and Pipeliner will generate for your the report, on-the-fly!
Pipeliner Advanced Filter lets you filter according to all your fields in Pipeliner and set specific set of conditions to filter only those data you need focus on. You can filter data in the report in the “Reports” under “Options” settings.
- Go to “Reports” and click on “Management Reports”.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the application screen click on “Options” (a big-wheel icon).
- Within the “Options” settings click on “Filter Settings” and turn the filter on by click the “On” button.
- Click on the "Advanced Filter" link and configure the custom filter to filter data according to your custom Pipeliner fields.
Tip: If you would like to save these settings just click on the “Save” button on the top of “Options” window.