Pipeliner Integration with OneDrive for Business using MS SharePoint 2013 Integration enables you to use your file from your OneDrive for Business account via MS SharePoint into Pipeliner. In order to open, edit and share your documents from your OneDrive for Business account, you need to perform following steps:
Integration Check List:
- You must have your unique MS SharePoint or MS Office 365 account first (OneDrive for Business account is included as part of MS SharePoint Online or Office 365).
- You must have Pipeliner CRM Account.
Integrate SharePoint with Pipeliner CRM
You can activate the SharePoint Integration within the "Administration".
- Click on the “User” and select “Administration” from drop down menu.
- Click on “Sales Pipeline”.
- Click on “Integrations”.
- Click on the “Add” icon.
- Enter your SharePoint address in the following format http://[Your Company Name].sharepoint.com/[Your Main Directory Name]/* and click on the "Save" button.
Sync OneDrive With Your SharePoint 2013 Document Libraries
Please follow these instructions in order to sync your SharePoint Document Libraries with OneDrive for Business folder.
- Open your MS SharePoint Document "Library > Shared Documents" in an Internet browser and click "Sync" icon.
- The sync Wizard will start. Follow the process and configure the sync preferences. (For more detailed setup see this link.)
After the successful configuration, you will be able to use OneDrive folder on your local PC to sync files to your MS SharePoint Library.
OneDrive for Business is different product than OneDrive for Personal usage. However, we are now working to bring you direct integration with OneDrive for Personal.