PLAN AVAILABILITY | × Personal x Personal Plus x Starter ✓ Business ✓ Enterprise
Pipeliner Integration with MS SharePoint and Office 365 enables you to integrate your documents from SharePoint into Pipeliner. In order to open, edit and share your documents from your SharePoint account, you need to activate this integration first.
Before you begin, you must have a MS SharePoint or MS Office 365 account.
Integrate SharePoint with Pipeliner CRM
Activate the SharePoint Integration within Administration.
- Click on “User” and select “Administration” from the drop down menu.
- Click on “Sales Pipeline”.
- Click on “Integrations”.
- Click on the “Add” icon.
- Enter your SharePoint address in the following format:
http://[Your Company Name].sharepoint.com/[Your Main Directory Name]/*
- Click on the "Save" button.
You can now attach any file from SharePoint to your sales opportunities.
How to Attach a SharePoint Document in Pipeliner
- Mouse-over the opportunity to which you would like to attach a document, and click on the paper clip icon.
- Click on "SharePoint"
- Log in to your SharePoint.
- Select the desired document, and click "Save". Please note that files are linked from Sharepoint, and are not stored in the Pipeliner database.