You can remove a field from a form within the "Administration".
Remove a field from a form
- Click on the “User” and select “Administration” from drop down menu.
- Click on "Fields & Forms".
- Click on the corresponding Pipeliner Form you would like to customize i.e. Account, Contact, Lead or Opportunity.
- Click on the "Edit form" (pencil icon) button.
- Mouse-over the corresponding field and click on "Remove from form".
- Close the form, it will be saved automatically.
Note: You must publish the changes! After publishing, all Pipeliner users need to synchronize in order to see the changes!