In a case you have integrated Pipeliner CRM with you Gmail email client, we recommend you to set Gmail as your browser's default email client. Here is how:
Set Gmail as browser default email client on Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a native Google browser. We strongly recommend to use Google Chrome in order to have this functionality fully functional. Here you can download Google Chrome browser. On Google Chrome, it’s incredibly easy to default open mailto: links in Gmail. Please follow these steps to set Gmail as default email client on Chrome:
- Run Google Chrome.
- Sign in to your Gmail account and click the "Protocol Handler Icon". If you cannot see this icon, continue to step 4.
- When prompted to "Allow Gmail (mail.google.com) to open all email links?", select "Use Gmail," and click "Done." Now, you can skip following steps.
- If you were unable to see the "Protocol Handler Icon" overlapping-diamonds, click the Chrome menu icon the top right corner of your browser, and choose "Settings."
- Click the "Show Advanced Settings" link at the bottom of the screen.
- Click "Content Settings" button under the "Privacy" header.
- Scroll down to the "Handlers" section and click the "Manage Handlers" button.
Select Gmail from the mailto dropdown and click "Done."
You're done! Now, if you click on the email icon next to the email address of the corresponding contact or account within Pipeliner CRM application, Pipeliner CRM opens Google Chrome and the "compose" massage within your Gmail Account.