A sales opportunity is a deal that you have the possibility to close! It's a person that has entered into your buying cycle and is committed to working with you. You have already contacted, called or met him and know their needs or requirements. In order to create a sales opportunity in Pipeliner, please follow the steps below:
Create a Sales Opportunity
- In the lower left-hand corner of the application click the "New Opportunity" button and Pipeliner will create a brand new opportunity for you.
- Give the opportunity a name you like
- Enter the expected opportunity value
- Assign it a closing date
- Assign the opportunity to your contact or account. You can also add description, related product or even share the opportunity with your team.
- Once you're finished with the opportunity settings, click on the “Save & Close” button. Pipeliner will save and place your opportunity into the first sales step of your pipeline.