PLAN AVAILABILITY | ✓ Personal ✓ Personal Plus ✓ Starter ✓ Business ✓ Enterprise
Google Gmail integration for Pipeliner CRM allows you to synchronize your emails from Google Gmail with Pipeliner. Learn how to connect your Google account with Pipeliner CRM:
How does it work?
You can send and receive emails from your accounts and contacts in Pipeliner CRM.
- When you send an email to your contact from your email client, this email copy is then stored under "Feeds" tab within its related contact in Pipeliner. The email address of your contact has to be same as in Pipeliner!
- All emails are accessible in the "Feeds" section of the account/contact in the chronological order. This way you can track the email communication directly in the Pipeliner.
- Allow up to 5 minutes for emails to appear in the "Feeds". Incoming email copies appear in Pipeliner after they are being transferred from your Gmail via cloud server and during synchronization of Pipeliner.
Integration Check List:
You must have your unique Google account.
Connect Google Gmail with Pipeliner CRM
You can activate the Google Gmail within the “Account Settings”.
- Click on the “Profile” and select “Account Settings” from drop down menu.
- Click on “Apps”.
- Find Google Gmail and click “Activate”. Please note, that it is not possible to use Gmail and IMAP integration at the same time.
- Enter your login information and authorize Pipeliner if necessary.
How to send and receive emails via Pipeliner
- Open Account or Contact detail page by double-clicking on it.
- Find e-mail address field.
- Click on the Mail Icon to start typing the message. Depending on your settings, Pipeliner CRM opens your default email client or browser with Gmail client and fill in the email address from Pipeliner CRM. If Pipeliner CRM does not open your Gmail, you need to set Gmail as your browser's default email client.
- Compose an email message to your contact and send it.
- The sent email appears in the Feeds section of its related contact. Please note, that it might take a few minutes until email is processed by Google and Pipeliner synchronization is required afterwards.
- You can view complete email communication directly from within Pipeliner by clicking on Open option under Gear wheel button.
- Click on Reply or Forward button within email detail or directly under Gear wheel button. Depending on your settings, default email client or browser with Gmail will open with email address filled in. Delete button will remove the email ONLY from the Pipeliner database, but not from your IMAP inbox.