PLAN AVAILABILITY | × Personal × Personal Plus ✓ Starter ✓ Business ✓ Enterprise
Google Contacts for Pipeliner CRM allows you to synchronize your Google Contacts between Pipeliner CRM and a dedicated Pipeliner CRM Google Contacts Folder that Pipeliner CRM creates during initial connection.
Learn how to connect your Google account with Pipeliner CRM:
Synchronization Check List:
- You must have your unique Google account first.
How to set up the synchronization
You can activate the Google Application within the “Account Settings”
- Click on the “User name” and select “Account Settings” from drop-down menu.
- Click on “Apps”.
- Find Google Contacts and click “Activate”.
How to Sync Google Contacts with Pipeliner
In order to finish the sync process, you need to synchronize Pipeliner. After synchronizing, Pipeliner will create a separate stand-alone folder within your Google contacts. Tip: In order to sync Google contacts to Pipeliner, please copy them into the Pipeliner folder in your Google Contacts folder.
Other Google App Features & Tips
- E-mail notification when the changes on contacts have been made (please note, that every synchronization sends a notification)
- The integration itself enables you to sync only private contacts
- Only the default Google fields are being synced to Pipeliner (custom fields are not synchronized)
- Unlimited contacts sync
Please note, that Secondary phone and Emails 3 to 5 are currently not mapped and therefore will not synchronize.