If you download Pipeliner installation file from our website and you receive error message "The installation file is corrupted" or "Pipeliner cannot be run correctly", the highest probability is that your anti-virus program is blocking the installation. In order to successfully install Pipeliner, you must set 3 exceptions in your AV program.
We have confirmed this issue with BitDefender, but if you will encounter it with Anti-Virus solution, please apply similar steps. We have selected BitDefender as an example:
- Launch BitDefender
- Click on Modules button in the lower left corner
- Click on the settings (gear wheel icon) next to the Antivirus option.
- Click on the Exclusions tab
- Enable the option Exclusion for files
- Click on the Excluded files and Folders
- Prior to Pipeliner installation you have to add 3 folders as an exception. Click on the Add button within the Bitdefender exclusions.
- Select following folders and confirm:
C:\program files (x86)
- Once exceptions are set, you may run the downloaded installation file one more time and now the installation should finish correctly.
When the Pipeliner is up and running, we recommend to modify the pathway exceptions leading to Pipeliner:
- Please click on the Excluded files and folders in the BitDefender one more time.
- Please select on the C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\roaming exception, then click on the Edit button and change the pathway to C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Pipeliner.5A8... folder and then confirm the change by the Modify button.
- Modify the pathway from C:\program files (x86) to C:\Program Files (x86)\Pipeliner
- This will set an exception for all future Pipeliner updates.