If you have requested to uprade your pipeliner to the latest version, you have to install the latest version of Pipeliner mobile app as well. In this FAQ topic we will describe how to do so:
1. ANDROID SETTINGS
First of all you have to allow the installation from unknown sources in your Android device. To do so, plese proceed as following:
1. Go to the settings of your Android
2. go to the Security in the System section of the settings
3. Allow installation from unknown sources
2. APK OBTAIN
Once you have allowed installation from unknown sources, you have to obtain application installation file which you may download HERE directly to your mobile phone or PC. If you would download it to your PC, please move it to your mobile device.
1. Locate the downloaded installation file in the mobile device. If you have downloaded it directly to your mobile, it will be located in the Downloads folder as it is in the screenshot below
2. Once the file is located, just tap on it, run installation and confirm to run installation
Once the installation is finished, it is enough just to open the Pipeliner application, sign in with your Pipeliner account and you are ready to go!