When you have a firewall active on your Windows 10 PC, you can allow certain programs such Pipeliner to communicate through that firewall.
1. In the Start menu click Settings, and then enter Firewall in the Find a Setting search box.
2. Click Windows Firewall in the search results. In the resulting Windows Firewall window, click Allow an App or Feature through Windows Firewall.
3. In the Allowed Apps window that appears, click the Change Settings button, and then select the check box for apps on your computer that you want to allow to communicate over the Internet without being stopped by Firewall.
Click the Private and Public check box to narrow down whether you want just networks that are secure to allow this communication, or also public and non-secure networks to do so.
4. If you do not find Pipeliner in the list of apps, click the button Allow another app.. and browse to the Pipeliner application in C:\Program Files (x86)\Pipeliner\Pipeliner.exe and add it to the list.
5. Click OK and then click the Close button to close the Windows Firewall window.